Optimally tailored to your organization’s needs
Microsoft Surface is optimally tailored to the needs of your organization. Surface is geared to how you and your colleagues work and offers lots of flexibility. What can you expect from Surface?
Have you met Surface yet? One of the defining features of Surface is how it adapts to your way of working. The Surface line is ideally suited to modern work styles, such as hybrid working. We’ve even dedicated a whole blog article to the subject of hybrid working.
What can you expect from Microsoft Surface? Here’s all the options:
- 2-in-1. One part of the Surface line consists of 2-in-1 devices in different form factors. You transform your Surface from a fully-fledged laptop with a touchscreen or keyboard to a tablet, digital canvas or a docked workstation. Some models also come with optional 4G LTE, so you’re always connected.
- Laptops. Surface Laptops fuse performance and design. There’s a separate version for each target audience, with users able to pick a display size and keyboard that suits their needs. Last but not least, all Surface devices boast advanced security features.
- Collaboration. The Surface line revolves around solutions that optimize collaboration within an organization. It doesn’t matter how people work together: there’s a Surface for every use case imaginable. A great example is the Surface Duo 2, a device consisting of two ultra-thin touchscreens with 5G connectivity. The Surface Laptop Studio, a powerful all-in-one device with ultra-fast graphics and a high-resolution display, is another prime example of a device that adapts to the user. You can also take teamwork to the next level with the Surface Hub 2S. This Microsoft Teams-certified meeting platform doubles as an interactive professional-grade whiteboard that brings teams together.
- Accessories. Surface comes with a wide range of accessories. For more information about accessories – and the Designed for Surface program, check out our other blog article.
- Windows 11 and Office 365. Surface was built to run Windows 11 and Office 365. And for good reason, because this dream combination furnishes users with modern solutions to support collaboration, optimize productivity and guarantee high-level security. In other words: Windows 11 and Office 365 together with Surface will help you get the most out of your investment.
- Certainty and security. Every Surface comes with at least a 1-year warranty covering hardware defects and malfunctions, as well as technical support options. With a Microsoft protection plan, you’ll get even more out of your Surface, so you can hit the road worry-free and stay productive even when problems arise. Securing sensitive data is a priority, which is why several Surface models allow you to send in the hardware for repairs without the SSD. To find out more about this program, go here for interesting background information.
Want to learn more about Surface and what it can do for your organization? For more information, visit this page. Or contact your Surface partner or Surface specialist at Microsoft.