Cloud has significantly transformed the ISV industry and customer expectations. Therefore, building and scaling your apps on a trusted, secure cloud is critical to customer retention and acquisition.
Become a Microsoft ISV.
Get guidance on building modern, scalable, and secure apps, and developing your go to market plans. Finally, present your solution on the Commercial Marketplace and take advantage of multiple channels to reach customers globally.
Do you want to build, market, and sell your solutions efficiently? Check out the resources below or get in touch with a Microsoft Azure specialist today.
We bieden deze informatie ook in het Nederlands aan, klik hier.
Build Your Apps
Get started with Azure, use these curated resources and build or migrate your application in 5 steps.
- Are you new to Microsoft Azure? Go to Azure.com/Free to get started with EUR 170 in free Azure credits. Check out Microsoft.com/Learn if you need step-by-step sign up instructions.
- Join one of the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Days to learn more about Microsoft Azure. Whether it’s the fundamentals of the Azure cloud, migrating servers, or more complex skills like modernizing web apps and building data warehouses, we have learning available for every skill level.
- Meet the Microsoft team. Fill out the ‘contact me’ form to get in touch with a Microsoft Azure specialist. Azure specialists can help you design a new solution, implement a new service, or help you migrate your existing applications to the cloud.
- Get started today! Do you have an active subscription, and do you want to migrate your existing applications to Azure? The FastTrack team of Azure engineers is ready to assist. You can check your eligibility on the FastTrack for Azure website.
- Work with one of our specialized partners mentioned below if you want an Azure expert to help you transform your current applications, or to help you develop new applications in the cloud.
Market & Sell Your Solutions
It’s time to go to market. As you prepare to introduce your solution to the right customers, Microsoft and the Partner Network have expertise, resources, programs, and offers designed to help you accelerate your time to market, generate demand, and grow your business. From personalized consultation and guidance to customizable marketing assets, we have what you need.
- Join the Microsoft Partner Network. As a Microsoft partner, you’ll gain instant access to exclusive resources, programs, tools, and connections. Join a community designed to foster business growth.
- Get a Microsoft Action Pack with $100 in monthly Azure credit. Action Pack powers your business with product licenses, technical enablement, and tools for today’s cloud-first world.
- Solution Workspace can help you take your solution from idea to market with curated resources, proven advice, and actionable steps to move your idea forward.
- Publish your app to the Commercial Marketplace and reach millions of customers.
- Ready to grow your business? Sign up to our Cloud Enablement Desk to receive more personalized assistance. In one-on-one sessions, your dedicated cloud specialist can help you connect to customers through marketplaces, co-sell with Microsoft, take advantage of Microsoft partner resources, build your business through competencies, activate your benefits, use technical training, and more.
Other on-demand resources that will help you build intelligent apps faster
Build Apps Faster and Scale Innovation with Azure Serverless
Watch this webinar to learn how Azure serverless solutions enable developers, teams, and organizations to focus on business logic and leave hosting and scaling of resources to the cloud platform.
Deliver Data-Driven Innovations Using Machine Learning
Learn how automated machine learning on Azure can improve productivity and provide innovations for customers. Use Machine Learning service with Azure Databricks to make it easy for your data scientists and developers to process data and drive predictions for intelligent applications.
Develop Intelligent Apps with Azure Cognitive Search
Organizations often struggle to gain insights from unstructured formats such as PDFs, images, and videos, which are incompatible with traditional search and business applications. Watch this webinar to learn how leading software vendors develop intelligent apps with Azure Cognitive Search.
Azure for technology companies: Let’s build together! – 17 June
Azure Virtual Training Days
Azure Immersion Workshops