Vi er midt i en intens periode med mye snakk om hvordan kunstig intelligens vil forme fremtidens arbeid. Bedriftsledere over hele verden stiller seg selv en rekke spørsmål: Hvordan kan bedriften min bruke AI effektivt? Utforsker vi de riktige forretningsmulighetene? Er vi åpne for forandring? Digital transformasjon via AI er ikke uten hindringer. Teknologien er […]
- Azure Machine Learning Product Overview
- Free trial of Azure Machine Learning
- Machine Learning for data scientists
- Microsoft AI School for developers
Microsoft Norway is proudly presenting «Machine Learning Pioneers» – data science and tech leaders who are pioneering in the machine learning space and making tremendous impact in their respective industry.
Machine learning is probably one of the buzz words of the decade. But beyond the buzz, many organizations are reaping tremendous benefits from applying machine learning across their businesses – from enhancing customer experience to empowering employees, from optimizing operations to enable innovations.
Machine learning use to be difficult as it requires large volume of training data, demanding compute power and high level of data science expertise. This has drastically changed with the advancement in cloud computing services. To train a machine learning model, an organization can easily access data from their cloud-based data platform (e.g. Azure Synapse Analytics) and rapidly spin up virtual machines optimized for AI and machine learning development (e.g. Azure Data Science Virtual Machines). Automated machine learning services (e.g. Azure AutoML) make deep data science expertise no longer a necessity.
Despite the technological breakthroughs, organizations still face challenges in areas such as
- building an organization that is ready for machine learning
- hiring and retaining the right talents for machine learning
- identifying and prioritizing machine learning use cases
- evaluating and assuring quality of machine learning solutions
- moving machine learning projects from proof-of-concept into production
To address these topics, we have gathered some brilliant folks who are pioneering in the machine learning space in Norway. They come from different industries and represent both large and small organizations. What they have in common is that they all have deep understanding of the machine learning space and extensive experience leading machine learning teams and projects.
Here comes the first ever group of «Machine Learning Pioneers» presented by Microsoft Norway:
The Virtual Event
We invite you to an interactive digital event «Fireside Chat with Machine Learning Pioneers» on June 8th where our four pioneers will generously share their perspectives on how to tackle the aforementioned challenges based on first-hand experiences leading machine learning efforts in their respective industries.
In particular, we will discuss how to build machine learning ready organizations and how to transform businesses with machine learning. The fireside chat will be followed with an open Q&A with the audience.
Follow this link to register for the event!
The Interview Series
Want to hear more about each pioneer’s personal journey and learn more about their domain expertise? Make sure to check out the 1-1 interviews below!
- Episode 1: Enhancing Customer Experience with Machine Learning with Jørn Mjøster, Head of Data Science at Posten Norge
- Episode 2: Making Machine Learning Work for Business with Stephen Allwright, Data Science Lead at Elkjøp Nordic
- Episode 3: Assuring Quality of Machine Learning Solutions with Luca Garrè, Principal Data Scientist at DNV
- Episode 4: Reshaping Financial Services Industry with Machine Learning with Kristian Hoff, CTO at Semine
Want to binge watch? We’ve got you covered with a dedicated playlist!
We hope you enjoy both the event and the interviews. If you want to get in touch for further discussions, don’t hesitate to reach out to any of the pioneers or myself on LinkedIn.