As the biggest electronics retailer in the Nordics, Elkjøp has never had trouble attracting customers into its stores. But with so much focus on the shop floor, Elkjøp’s IT systems had been left in the dark, using outdated e-commerce and point of sale (POS) platforms that hadn’t been upgraded for the future. The Next Generation […]
FIVE MICROSOFT 365 COMPLIANCE FEATURES YOU PROBABLY DON’T KNOW ABOUT AS A LEGAL STAKEHOLDER
November 17th at 9 am CET – Watch the on demand webinar here
As organizations adopt the cloud, it is critical for stakeholders from across the business to get involved. Historically not a main stakeholder in IT projects, legal is now in the forefront of M365 discussions guiding decision-making surrounding policy and procedure within the platform.
In this session you will learn about Microsoft 365 features that apply to legal, including
- How these tools can assist with legal initiatives and support wider information governance and records management needs;
- Features that allow quick access to data for the purpose of Data Subject Access and response to litigation;
- How M365 creates a paradigm shift for legal technology today, and creates an opportunity to centralize processes using built in tools.
Check out the presentations of the speakers here: Lighthouse Webinar – 5 M365 Compliance Features Legal Should Know About and Lighthouse Webinar – Info Gov in Age of Cloud Computing
Got any questions to our partner Lighthouse? Check out their website www.lighthouseglobal.com, Grace Voelker from Lighthouse can be contacted directly at email@example.com
INFORMATION GOVERNANCE IN THE AGE OF CLOUD COMPUTING – INACTION IS NOT AN OPTION
November 18th at 11 am CET – REGISTER HERE
Making improvements to information governance is often seen as tomorrow’s project.
In this session we will explore the combination of increasingly active data privacy regulators, the unification of data within the cloud, and the tools available within Microsoft 365 – and why inaction in relation to information governance is no longer a viable option. We’ll look at actions companies should take to ensure that their information governance is brought up to date and in line with best practices in the age of cloud computing. We’ll get listeners up to speed with the latest trends and best practices in this fast-changing environment.
Topics for discussion includes
- A crawl, walk, run approach to considering an information governance program for your organization;
- How to gain stakeholder buy-in inside your organization for information governance initiatives;
- Areas with the greatest risk, and how to prioritize your project to make the largest impact.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENGAGE YOUR LEGAL TEAM IN MICROSOFT 365 DEPLOYMENT TO BETTER YOUR COMPLIANCE STRATEGY
November 19th at 10 am CET – REGISTER HERE
With a global increase of data privacy regulations, data residency requirements, and legal obligations, organizations are required to develop strong compliance strategies surrounding their data estate. With IT typically leading the organization’s M365 deployment project, legal can often be forgotten.
In this session we will discuss and get to understand from experts why M365 deployment is not just an IT project, and what areas of policy and procedure should be in the hands of legal to ensure a defensible strategy for governing, protecting, and discovering data.
Topics for discussion includes
- How best to involve legal and compliance stakeholders in M365 deployment;
- What features legal will find most useful, and that will provide immediate value to the business;
- Where responsibility lies across legal, IT, data privacy, records management, and data security stakeholders in this cross-functional approach
Please note: The webinars will be delivered in English!