Woningcorporatie Mooiland huisvest ruim 50.000 mensen in meer dan 22.500 woningen verspreid over heel Nederland. De woningcorporatie streeft een hoog serviceniveau na voor hun bewoners. Dat vereist efficiënte werkprocessen en een foutloze dataoverdracht. Het automatiseren van dagelijks herhalende, administratieve handelingen helpt woningcorporatie Mooiland daarbij. Het Microsoft Power Platform is hierbij de verbinder die datastromen optimaliseert naar […]
THE MICROSOFT AZURE FEST CLOUD SKILLS CHALLENGE COMPETITION.
- COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the official rules for the promotion (‘Competition Terms and Conditions’) in the form of the Microsoft AZURE FEST CLOUD SKILLS CHALLENGE competition, hereinafter to be referred to as the ‘Competition’. The Competition is offered and sponsored by Microsoft B.V., having its registered office at Evert van de Beekstraat 354, 1118 CZ, at Schiphol, the Netherlands. If you have questions or comments regarding the Competition you can send an email to email@example.com.
The Competition Terms and Conditions are available on
In the rules the words ‘Microsoft’, ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ relate to Microsoft B.V. The words ‘you’ and ‘yourself’ relate to a participant who is eligible to participate in the Competition.
- WHEN CAN YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION?
This Competition will begin on 7 September 2022 at 00:01 hours [Central European Time (‘CET’)] and ends on 22 September at 00: 00 hours [CET] (‘Entry Period‘). Only entries received within the Entry Period will be eligible.
- CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
You can participate in the Competition if:
- you are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry; and
- you are NOT an employee of Microsoft Corporation or of a subsidiary of Microsoft; and
- you are NOT involved in any aspect of the administration and the implementation of this Competition; and
- you are NOT direct family (parent, brother, sister, husband, wife, child) or family member of an employee of Microsoft Corporation, of an employee of a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation or of a person who is involved in any aspect of the administration and the implementation of the Competition.
- HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE?
You can participate in the Competition by:
Complete at least one of the two Cloud Skills Challenges, created for the Azure Fest Event. Register and be present at the event.
Only participants, who have successfully completed at least one Challenge and are physically present at Azure Fest Event on 22 September 2022, would be eligible to participate. If you will not be able to participate in Azure Fest event, do not participate in this competition.
Per participant we will accept maximum 1 entry per Cloud Skills Challenge (as we conduct 2 cloud skills challenges, maximum of 2 total entries per participant are allowed). We are not responsible for entries which we do not receive for any reason whatsoever or for entries which are disqualified.
Entries received outside the Entry Period, as well as incomplete or unreadable entries will automatically be disqualified.
There are no costs attached to participation in the Competition. It is necessary, however, to send your entry to us. There may be costs attached to this. Microsoft does not charge any additional costs.
- WHAT PRIZES CAN YOU WIN?
If you are the winner of the Competition you will win the following prize:
One of two Lego sets with retail value of 110-150 USD each
If for any reason whatsoever the promised prize is not available, we reserve the right to replace this prize by (a) prize/prizes of equal or higher value. Per winner only one (1) prize will be awarded.
The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other good or service. As a chosen winner it is not be possible to appoint somebody else as winner. If you are not able or not prepared to accept your prize, we will award this prize to another potential winner. If you are a potential winner and younger than 18, you have to show the written consent of one of your parents or guardian to participate in this Competition.
- HOW WILL THE WINNER BE CHOSEN?
During the Azure Fest Event, Azure Fest Organizers will randomly draw two potential winners – one from each of the two lists of completions of the Cloud Skills Challenge.
- HOW CAN YOU BECOME AWARE THAT YOU HAVE WON A PRIZE?
During the Azure Fest Event Azure Fest organizers will announce the winners to the participants of the events (specific timing during event, eg., during break or at the closing ceremony, will be defined by the Azure Fest organizers and will be communicated to all the participants during the event). If for any reason whatsoever a winner cannot be reached / not present at the event, we may award the prize to another winner.
Should a dispute arise about who is the potential winner, than in as far as we are concerned the potential winner will be the authorized holder of the username used in the entry for the Competition.
- TO WHICH TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE YOU AGREEING WHEN PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMPETITION?
- The Competition Terms and Conditions as included in this document;
- You, as far as permitted by law, indemnify Microsoft, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees and representatives, respectively and indemnify Microsoft with regard to all liabilties or any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever as a result of or in connection with the Competition or the prize won;
- The decisions of Microsoft are final and binding with regard to all matters in connection with the Competition.
- If you accept a prize you give Microsoft your consent, and when you are younger than 18 one of your parents/guardian gives consent, to use your name and place of residence on-line, in printed form or in any other media in connection with the Competition without owing you any payment or compensation for it.
- Dutch law applies to the Competition and we act in accordance with the Code of Conduct for Promotional Games of Chance (Gedragscode Promotionele Kansspelen). You agree that all disputes that may arise from this Competition shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in the Netherlands.