Technology is transforming every industry across the globe. Many employers now expect job applicants to have hands-on experience with technical skills in areas such as data, AI and cloud technology. That means that higher education institutions need to start delivering cutting-edge curriculum that can equip students to thrive beyond the classroom. What is Microsoft Learn? […]
Imagine that you work in a chain of clothing stores, another global pandemic arrives, and your company has to close. Imagine now that they tell you that you can only keep your job if you have digital skills to handle online orders or manage customer data in the cloud or plan the company’s cybersecurity… could you stay?
During Covid-19 for many the answer was no. Thousands of companies and millions of workers were not prepared for the digital world. The pandemic has taught us a global lesson: to be or not to be… digital is no longer an option. Tech skills have become a mainstay for employability and there is endless proof of that…
Let’s look at some facts
- The data and analytics sector recorded a growth of 68% in 2020
- Moving from face-to-face to virtual methods, which generated a 58% increase in customer service positions
- 30 million people around the world, acquired technological skills from Microsoft
“Thanks to data analysis, Big data, Microsoft Teams and PowerBI courses, I learned to manage data with the precision that sensitive information requires in organizations” Laura Martínez, a Computer Science graduate from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM).
The path to a brighter future begins with Microsoft Learn
Microsoft Learn is a self paced learning platform that offers you the chance to get Microsoft Certifications in a number of fields. Did you know that in Europe alone, it is estimated that there are more than half a million unfilled technology job vacancies, many of them focused on skills related to cloud application development, data analysis or cybersecurity? Microsoft Learn with its certifications can help you become the person that fills one of those job spots for free. Doesn’t that sound good?
So, train for the future now and get certified!
Why is it important to have a Microsoft Certification?
For three main reasons:
- They ensure that you have the necessary skills to effectively play a technological role in any company.
- They are supported and recognized by the industry.
- They are designed according to the real needs of the market.
What do you gain with a Microsoft Certification?
If you are looking for your first job, to expertise your skills and boost your career, Microsoft Certifications will increase your confidence to take on new roles and improve your skills giving you extensive possibilities for professional growth.
How do you get Microsoft Certification?
The first thing to know is that anyone can access them for free and without prior training, although, as obtaining them requires passing an exam, it is advisable to train beforehand through the Microsoft Virtual Training Days.
The Microsoft Virtual Training Days are free virtual training sessions, in which Microsoft experts provide you with the training and tools you need to develop your skills in areas such as the cloud, security, application development or data management.
Choose the area that interests you and sign up
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Days. You will learn everything you need to get started in managing Microsoft Azure cloud solutions and services. Any professional who accesses this training will be able to develop native applications, migrate servers, modernize web applications or create data warehouses, among other skills.
- Microsoft 365 Virtual Training Days. If you prefer to specialize in collaborative work, one of the skills most demanded by companies of all sizes and sectors is with this training. You will discover how to take advantage of the capabilities of Microsoft 365 to facilitate collaboration, remote operation, protect data and minimize risk, and create integrations and workflows that improve your productivity and that of the organization.
- Microsoft Security Virtual Training Days. Security is another of the top fields in the current and future labor market. This training will teach you how to protect sensitive data wherever it resides or travels. With this training you will be able to take control of the digital security needs of any organization.
- Microsoft Power Platform Virtual Training Days. They’ll help you drive innovation, support development, and quickly respond to business challenges with tools like Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate that let you build custom apps, automate workflows, and analyze data.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Virtual Training Days. In these sessions, you’ll learn how to use Dynamics 365 to increase efficiency, support innovation, and create better customer experiences.
And now, imagine where you could go with all these capabilities…
Get certified and boost your career!