The next episode of the “Cloud stories from Norway” videoshow is ready for watching! In this 40-minutes long show we feature Azure cloud best practices, patterns, tips & tricks used in production in the products and services of well-known Norwegian companies.
For this episode, Maxim Salnikov from Microsoft invited Kristina Devochko, Kent Inge Fagerland Simonsen, and Sindre Haugland Bøyum – developers from TietoEVRY, an IT software and service company with approximately 24,000 employees, active in around 20 countries.
From their two short, focused tech sessions and a panel discussion right after, you will learn about
- How Public 360° (a SaaS solution developed by TietoEVRY) achieves frequent releases with Azure Kubernetes Service
- How another project – Klimahub.no – was built from scratch using Azure Functions and deployed to the cloud in almost no time
- Many more technical tips & tricks to skill you up on cloud technologies!
The video is available online, you can watch it here
Stay tuned for the next episode of the “Cloud stories from Norway”!
How to follow all Microsoft Norway’s and local tech communities’ events about Azure cloud for the developers – conferences, seminars, workshops, training, webinars, etc.? Just follow our technical twitter
To stay connected:
- Don’t forget to add “Azure” to your skills on the LinkedIn profile
- Nominate yourself or your colleagues for the Azure Heroes program badge
Feel free to send your questions about the Azure cloud technology and educational events here: email@example.com
Developer Engagement Lead at Microsoft Norway