1. This competition is open to anyone who is resident in Denmark, except employees of Microsoft Denmark, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies and their immediate family members (which for this purpose includes spouses, parents, siblings, children or those living with such employees) and those involved with this competition. Microsoft reserves the right to verify the eligibility and identity of contestants.
2. By entering this competition contestants agree to accept and be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The competition starts 11th of June at 08:00 and ends at 21st of June 23:59. Competition entries received outside these specified times and dates will be disqualified.
4. Every entrant may participate with 1 competition entry.
5. In order for entrants to be eligible to win the competition they must follow @microsoftdk Instagram profile with their personal Instagram profile and comment on the giveaway post of @microsoftdk.
6. Competition entries that are incomplete, unreadable or damaged will be considered invalid. Microsoft doesn’t accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged during transportation.
7. Contestants who violate these terms will be disqualified.
8. The winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Organizer based on the entry. The winner is drawn within 7 days after the giveaway ends.
9. The prize will consist of Microsoft Merchandise Package, which contains products such as t-shirt, hoodie, stickers, water bottle, notebook and pencils with a value of 300 DKK. The prize can be collected by the winner within [20 working days] from the day that a response to confirm preferred delivery method and delivery details are received by the Organizer. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash value. The organizer reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
10. Microsoft will notify the winner by Direct Message on Instagram within 2 weeks after the winner has been found. If the winner doesn’t respond within 14 days of the notification the winner will be considered to have refrained from receiving the prize and an alternative winner will be drawn. Winners may in this respect be required to provide Microsoft with specific personal information for the purposes of the potential reporting obligations to the tax authorities.
11. Payment of tax is a matter between the winner and tax authorities. Microsoft reports prizes and winners to tax authorities when this is relevant.
12. All personal data collected in regard to the competition is used in accordance with Microsoft’s policy on the protection of personal data found at http://privacy.microsoft.com/.
13. Microsoft will use the personal data to contact entrants in regard to confirming participation, to contact the winner as well as meeting potential reporting obligations to tax authorities.
14. You have the right to request access to your personal data processed by Microsoft.
15. These terms & conditions, the completion of the competition and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions are exclusively subjected to Danish law, and must be interpreted in accordance with Danish legislation. The participants irrevocably and exclusively accept that any disputes are subject to the competence of Danish courts.
16. This competition is arranged by Microsoft, Kanalvej 7, 2800 Kongens Lyngby, Denmark.
17. Given reasonable circumstances, Microsoft reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the terms and conditions at any given time and without incurring any kind of responsibility.