Microsoft Celebrates Inspiring Partners in 2019
We are in an exciting time of global digital transformation as customers continue to move to the cloud and accelerate their digital transformation, creating new opportunities for
Microsoft and partners to codevelop and co-deliver solutions. The market continues to evolve at an incredible pace. With an ecosystem of more than 300,000 partner organizations, Microsoft is in a unique position to collaborate with partners as tour guides for that journey.
Partners—whether they offer applications or services—play a crucial role in delivering real transformational value to customers. Ultimately, our goal is to help our customers find the right partner with the right solution at the right time.
When choosing a partner, customers look for specialists with deep skills, understanding of, and experience in their industry. Customers are asking Microsoft to help them connect with the best partners and to help them find, try, and buy the apps and services that best meet their needs as they continue moving to the cloud.
In Ireland we have a great partner network and every July, we gather for Microsoft Inspire where our partners connect, learn, and collaborate to accelerate the digital transformation and success of Microsoft customers. It is an incredible opportunity to strengthen partnerships with Microsoft and other partners while finding new opportunities to build and grow.
With past attendance exceeding 16,000 people from around the globe, it is an incredible opportunity to strengthen partnerships with Microsoft and other partners while finding new opportunities to build and grow.
As part of this, we host awards to recognise and celebrate partners who demonstrate excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology. With over 16,000 partners attending Inspire, these awards are hotly contested with winners from more than 2,000 nominations collected from 115 different countries worldwide based on their commitment to customers, their solution’s impact on the market and exemplary use of Microsoft technologies.
I was privileged to help recognise our impressive and innovative Irish partners this year at the 2019 Partner of the Year Awards at Microsoft Inspire.
The winners for 2019 are:
Country Partner of the Year – Spanish Point
- Pictured from left to right, Richard Bevan, Cathriona Hallahan and John Corley
Indirect Provider Partner – Vuzion
- Pictured from left to right, Kieran McDonnell of Vuzion and Aisling Curtis from Microsoft
Licensing Solution Partner 2019 – SoftwareOne
- Pictured from left to right Donagh Walsh on behalf of SoftwareOne and Aisling Curtis from Microsoft
Modern Workplace Transformation Partner – Ergo
- Pictured from left to right Jimmy Sheahan of Ergo and Aisling Curtis from Microsoft
Teamwork Partner – Nitec
- Pictured from left to right Michael Hutchinson, Operations Director, Nigel Mulholland, Managing Director and Aisling Curtis from Microsoft
Data Center Migration Partner – Ergo
- Pictured from left to right Jimmy Sheahan, Ergo and Aisling Curtis from Microsoft
Application Innovation Partner – Spanish Point
- Pictured from left to right Richard Bevan, Aisling Curtis from Microsoft, John Corley from Spanish Point
Data Estate Modernisation Partner – Version1 –
- Pictured from left to right Karl O’Doherty, Karl Sullivan, Brendan McGettrick of Version 1 and Aisling Curtis from Microsoft
Power Platform Partner – Evros
- Pictured from left to right Pamela Farrell, Caroline Godsil from Evros and Aisling Curtis from Microsoft,
Dynamics 365 Partner – Codec
- Pictured from left to right Larry Tobin of Codec with Aisling Curtis from Microsoft
For me, they showcase the best in partner innovation, expertise and knowledge need by Irish organisations to successfully digitally transform.
If you didn’t get to join us at Inspire you can check out the Keynotes and some of the content at https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/inspire
It’s never too early to save the date Next Year Inspire will also be in Vegas on July 19-23, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada.